Thursday, January 1, 2009

Not Something You See Everyday!



So for my 30th Birthday, Troy's 28th Birthday, & our 6th Annivaersay Troy decided to take me up to Danial's Summit Lodge to get away. It was very fun to get away just the two of us with no kids and just actually sleep through the night with no crying. Also why we were up there we went snowmobiling for the day up at Strawberry Resevoir. Not exactly relaxing but very fun. On our way home we saw the above fighting. It was so amazing I have only seen a few moose in my life but never two of them together and fighting. Luckily we had my camera. So we got some fun photos. Thanks Melissa for enduring 5 kids alone while we snuck away to play.

2 comments:

Tiesha said...

Those are cool pictures Heather! How fun to get away! p.s. I love your new background! :o)

Dan and Patrice said...

Those pictures are great! I LOVE moose!
Patrice (Dan's wife)