Wednesday, January 28, 2009

MY LITTLE PONY SALON



Posted by Picasa
I bet most of you didn't know that you can treat My little Pony Hair the same way as Human Hair.....well you can and leave it to Ava to want to experiment. Ava has every single My little pony memorized along with the theme song. She absolutely loves Ponies. Last night we were a bit bored and Ava wanted to bathe her Ponies. So I let her I went in to find that they were getting the full spa treatment with shampoo and conditioner. So I stepped in and combed the hair out then Ava had the idea for rollers. It turned out pretty Afro as you can see on Star Song the Purple pony. Too bad we didn't do something to Ava's own hair.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Star Song? What an amazing name! That is so funny.

Tiesha said...

She is so funny!

Anonymous said...

u guy's r crazy! just waite till the day when she is asking for a chetland pony. (haha) I like your new background by the way.