Thursday, May 20, 2010

Our Big Change!

So i figured I should post on here in case some of you aren't on facebook. Troy and I are expecting. Yea it was a total surprise baby, but after thinking well Amelia will be two I can handle this, I will make it. SURPRISE we went to our twenty week ultrasound and Yippee I am finally going to have me a little boy however He didn't want to make the journey on his own so he grabbed a partner, a little sis. So yes surprise we are having TWINS! Cute little boy and girl. Due to arrive in September if I make it I already hurt. This will be a new journey and yes a fun and exciting one. And to answer all the questions, no history of twins, no use of fertility just a fluke incidence....or God's way of showing Troy and I that he is in charge.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! What great news! You know how I love twins! I guess I need to get on facebook.

Roger and Stephnie said...

Congrats again! I hope everything is going well for you guys! I'm excited for you and wish you the best!

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Terri said...

Yah, for twins! Congrats. Family will b happy to hear this especilly Kodi and Kori, Did they break you in enough when you sent time with our family on you mission to know what to expect? You will be fine, they grow up way to fast. We love you, take care of yourself and stay off those stairs.;)

The MacDonnell's
P.S check out the boys Scout Blod (The 3 has to go first, I put a link on my Facebook to)


3brotherseaglescoutproject@blogspot.com