Friday, August 29, 2008

A Month In Review

Well I am a slacker on my bloggin. However in my defense I have been busy. After giving birth to Amelia just three weeks I was wisked away to Bend Oregon for Troy's brothers wedding. Chad married Brittney on August 8th. It was a nice wedding and a beautiful city. We certainly enjoyed our short visit there. After that we had to rush home for my niece Whitney's wedding. She was married up in Payson canyon so we have done our fair share of traveling. Our little baby has been all over the country and she is just 6 weeks old. Amelia has been growing and learning so much its crazy. I feel like I have been robbed of time. She is such a little chunker and developing so fast. Already she is lifting her head so good and she is starting to coo. I forgot how fast they grow up. We are enjoying life with two kids....it's a little crazy but it is fun.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It is good to hear from you. Congrats on your new little one. What beautiful girls you have.
Talk to you soon.

Adam J. said...

K as soon as adam shows me how to add you to my friends i will not have to search all over to find your blog thanks so much for the bday present your the best love lyndsey