Sunday, July 13, 2008

Summer Fun

This Year we did mommy and me swimming again. On the slide day however in was Daddy and me. Troy is under there he just happen to not land on his feet. Being the smart man that he is....he wore his glasses while doing this and lost them when he went under. They had to stop the slide and everyone went searching until they were found!






Lost his footing that time too. Ava did not appreciate going under at all!












Aren't they so cute together I am a lucky woman.



My sweet Little Ava loves being outside! This was me playing with my new camera trying to figure out how to use it. Isn't she a cutie I am a biased mom.















3 comments:

Sarah said...

You're not just a biased mom, she is gorgeous!

Tiesha said...

Swimming was so much fun! I'm glad you've updated your blog! :o)

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha leave it to troy to have to stop the slide! I am glad he was there. Ave is so pretty esp. in the bottom pic.