Monday, May 26, 2008

Our other Not so important but fun Projects!

BEFORE thats David our Cabinet man!
AFTER
This project was supposed to be my christmas present two years ago......I am a patient wife because I just now received it. Troy promised to finish my laundry room and now it is finally done. There is a sink as well now where that hole in the cabinet is.

Before


After
Our back patio we have wanted for sometime. Now we just need the stairs to access it but that will have to be Troy's next Trip home. Bless his heart I always have a list when he comes into town I love him and he hates my lists.



Before


After
I finally have a big front porch. Before it was a lovely weed garden. I have sisnce this photo added chairs.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! Your house is GORGEOUS! I'm soo jealous!

Blake and Yanery said...

Your house is beautiful! It is so fun to see how you decorate your home. I just love decorating.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
The patio looks great!
I love it. We will stop by sometime soon to check it out!
Satoko

Amanda Collins said...

Wow! I am going to make sure Jordan sees these pictures so maybe he will be inspired to do things to our house! What a beautiful home!!